Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dillons MEGA EVENT!!

WOW!! There is a great deal starting tomorrow at Dillons. Make sure that you grab an ad and look for yourself. There will be some major opportunities to stock up on some things at a great price. I am including a link that will take you to one of my other favourite sites for great deals. There is already a thread started that is discussing this event. Not only will you find the deals listed out for you, but other people will tell you what they have found.......it's at Hot Coupon World, and the link is here.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Traci, I am trying to find a way to contact you after reading a comment you posted on a friend's blog (Sage of Sage & Simple). I don't see an email link on your blog and it doesn't appear your blog is active anymore either. Can you contact me?

Kimberly

Kimberly said...

Well, that probably doesn't help. I don't see a way to add contact information for me without making it public, so I'll just ask my question here. You commented on Sage's blog entry about making homemade laundry detergent and said that you make the powder form. Can you give the ratios? http://www.sageandsimple.com/2009/02/homemade-laundry-soap.html